Maybe

(hrvatski - english)

One day I'll meet your gaze
somewhere in the streets of my town
and who knows if I will know
that it's you

Maybe I'll just pass near you
with lowered head or blurry eyes
not noticing at all the slight touch
of our shoulders

If you then took my hand
and stand infront of me catching my look
I don't know whether I'll be able then
not to shiver

Only the sky will know
that we met that day, two of us
just like the stars of the fate
have written long ago

Maybe love, at that moment,
hidden somewhere deep in my soul
strong as earthquake that crashes all,
will crash world

And maybe just a smile on my face
remembering of some precious thoughts
rewards your touch with a mild kiss
in the corner of the lips

Or maybe the rain will wash forever
this dream in reality or reality in a dream
and our desire unforfilled...
... who will ever know ...


©2009 Sandrine











Go back Napisano na hrvatskom

Written in english
Go forward

No comments:

Post a Comment