My secret

(hrvatski - english)
My secret, most secret of all,
far from all, hidden in my heart,
no one knows that I'm yours in dreams,
that you live in my thoughts,
no one knows I have you ...
... that I love you, even you cannot foresee,
and that I touch you with my breath
while your face the wind chills,
while the raindrop glides down your face,
that's a stroke of my kiss , my secret ...
... that I kiss you, you do not bode
while I dream of you this night
your lips, soft, warm,
touch my skin quite easily, slowly,
nobody knows ...
... that I watch you while you sleep,
how you shiver while you dream
and sighs of you I listen,
like a gentle music are they to my soul,
my secret ...
... nor you do not bode that I touch you
with my fingertips, very gently,
I cuddle you slowly in a close embrace,
in darkness of the night, hidden, like a shadow
no one knows that I'm here ...
... and with hot breath of love
I kiss your body, completely naked
and with tongue very gently, very slowly,
from your skin absorb milk and honey,
and you tremble ...
... when your boiling blood
ignites your face, and the skin, takes your breath
I love you more and stronger in the dark,
gliding my lips onto you all in the rhythm
of thy heart, my secret ...
... no one knows that I love you
while my body around of yours,
you drag me tightly to you,
you in me, and me in you, as one,
fire of love ...
... nor you do not bode that your hand
caressing my breasts,
that your lips are kissing mine with a lot of flame,
a sigh full of passion rips the darkness
to the last breath ...
... nor you do not bode, nor will you know
that we were lovers tonight,
that we were as a shadow
with a gloom of the night hidden as a secret ...
... as my secret most secret of all

©2009 Sandrine











Go backNapisano na hrvatskom

Written in english
Go forward

No comments:

Post a Comment