All my thoughts are for you

(hrvatski - english)

When the first beam of morning comes into my dream
while it wakes me up with your voice
I can feel it's love supreme
even though you're not next to me
when I begin each day anew
my thoughts still talking about you...

Only if I could tell you, share a dream of night
and that i was there beside you
in a special place of a heart
I wouldn't speak not one word
I would just keep my eyes closed
I would tell you only with my thoughts...

And if we only could be closer when I think of you
like a tremble of a spring dawn
my heart shivers too
but I will only whisper your name
wishing that my dream comes true
and I'll send all my thoughts to you...
...and when you ask me if I'm yours
and even I say what's not true...
...you can hear my thoughts saying I love you...

©2008 Sandrine











Go back Napisano na hrvatskom

Written in english
Go forward

No comments:

Post a Comment