Spring

(hrvatski - english)

With my eyes closed I float through the smell of fresh green grass
and trees spreading their green arms over the park by the river
which runs slowly but tirelessly taking away the time to no return.
I imagine sitting here on the last step of the riverside stairs. Cold water surrounds my feet but I'dont mind the chill. I like the way it calms my boiling thoughts and my reverie that wakes up in my heart.
I feel the warmth of your breath on my neck. Your soft voice is telling me something that makes me happy. I listen the river gurgles with your voice. I feel the river touches me with your lips. And I let myself to the gentle embrace of your arms.
And I enjoy this moment of spring, sitting leaned on you, like it's the last one.

A blue sky is above me
with a few little clouds like a few lost sheeps. And a bird, flying by in a fast playful flight.
There in a distance I can hear a mixed voices of a small town.
But as in some trance my eyes are stunned on a shiny reflection of the water while the warm spring sun is touching my face.

I don't want to open my eyes.
I don't, because I know that this moment will disapear in the infinity of the time floating away with this river. And I'll want to feel again the smell of the grass and green trees, the chill of the river,
the warmth of your breath, your embrace, your voice, your lips.
And I'll long for this lost moment of spring with only
my memories remained.

©2008 Sandrine












Napisano na hrvatskom

Written in english
Go forward

No comments:

Post a Comment